Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup Play-Offs.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I viewed a number of pages looking to see NSC views on the Ireland v Denmark game. My advice to San Siro is to look on you tube at Italy's former glorious victories in World cup history, and get over this huge disappointment.
The Italian army in WW2, not so much.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Mods how can I delete my profile or can you please?I can't spend another day on this site talking with pricks.

We don't delete account's, for a very good reason, if you want to leave NSC just log off and call it a day, flouncing like you have is a tad childish, would you not say? do bear in mind it is a forum, and EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion, if you don't agree then debate it, but just spitting the dummy out is a bit silly.........just for your information, you are NOT talking to "Pricks" everyone who has responded to you is a well respected long standing member of this forum.......listen and learn from them, they have some extremely good opinions :thumbsup:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
which could have gone differently if the awful ref had given us two clear pens.

Pretty pointless reading anything else you've posted as you fail to mention the far clearer pen that Sweden could have had.

I say that as someone who has great respect for Italian football- I was in Spain in 82 and went to Italia 90. In those days I could name the majority of the Italian team. Same can't be said now.

Football mad country, but failure to score in 180 minutes against an average Sweden shows the Italian teams limitations.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
c15698e54077d0d938c01e0d03ee70d7.jpg

So much money to be made by Brighton fans tonight...

And no, this bet was last week and I didn’t fulfil it. Should have done tonight though :(

I hope fellow NSCers didn’t miss the boat like me.

San Siro

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I don't think you're a prick. But if I went on an Italian forum just after England failed to qualify I'd expect a fair bit of piss taking. :thumbsup:

I'm cool with the piss taking.I've grown up taking the piss out of England and let's face it with their awful record the;ve given me plenty of amo.It's when the many twats on here talk shite that get's me.

San Siro

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
You can simply stop posting, and never open the site again, you self-important little bellend :wave:

Sorry I don;t have the will power.When I see ignorant posts from dickheads like you its almost impossible not to reply.Please,any mods out there please ban me.I beg thee.I can't take much more of bitches like this ****.

San Siro

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
:flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce:

This belongs with some of NSC's greatest flounces. Lovely stuff. Right up there with the Great Cornholio's "deleting cookies now"

45.000 posts almost?Wow,someone else who needs to get a life.Get a girlfriend or read a book or something.

San Siro

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
We don't delete account's, for a very good reason, if you want to leave NSC just log off and call it a day, flouncing like you have is a tad childish, would you not say? do bear in mind it is a forum, and EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion, if you don't agree then debate it, but just spitting the dummy out is a bit silly.........just for your information, you are NOT talking to "Pricks" everyone who has responded to you is a well respected long standing member of this forum.......listen and learn from them, they have some extremely good opinions :thumbsup:

Interesting you have a criticism for me and no-one else.

Actually you are talking bullshit.You do ban/delete members from here.

You can be a prick and a long standing member who has no life other than to spend it on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here