Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leicester sack Snakespeare

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I meant suggesting Moyes and then completely missing the Ancellotti joke by [MENTION=258]Pavilionaire[/MENTION]. Oh and saying that Wilson would be a good signing on the other thread. Thought you might have had a cheeky drink or six. :)

I explained that as I thought Wilson was only 20 so wouldnt take a named place in the 25 man squad, When I saw he was 21 now so I changed to No

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I’m certain they’ll get it right.

The words “Leicester Vice-Chairman Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha said...” can’t help but fill you with confidence.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I cant help but think that managers must embrace the foreign owners with a rubbing of hands,as all sense has long gone.Just take a big pay off and run !

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This is an interesting appointment for us now. Leicester are one of only two or three teams outside the top six that I would say definitely have enough good players to be comfortably safe in the hands of a semi-competent manager. But under a joker like Shakespeare or Coleman they could stick around in the bottom six for the duration. Let's hope they go for Coleman.

Whoever they are going for - They will already have approached

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There is no chance of David Moyes taking over Carlo Ancelotti. Mrs Ancelotti would have something to say about it for starters.

I wouldn't be quite so sure.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My view is this is an absurd sacking, regardlss of the extent to which fatso undermined the Italian geriatric. So, given our rivalry I am very much infavour of it.

Unfortunately there is any number of good young foreign coaches we have never heard of, like the lad at Watford, ready to grasp the nettle. :mad:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Seem a bit strange that club. Endless loops of mourning a king that would mean nothing to anyone in these isles scrolling round the ad boards last night. Odd decision to sack him but I guess they already have someone lined up. Hopefully someone useless who'll be sacked in 3 months with them still in the bottom 3

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Without reading all of this thread. ....
" All the world's a stage ... men ...have their EXITS and their entrances "

As long as they don't want Hughton I don't really care about the King Power bunch and their supercillious fickle fans....

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Does this mean that those famed Hughton - Shakespeare half and half scarves have now become a collectors item?

These will be.....

Scarfer.jpg

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I am thankful that we are in a period of stability and that we don't have trigger happy foreign owners who panic at the first signs of a wobble

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here