Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ha, superb.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Does he still cover his eyebrows in Vaseline?

One of my favourite players of the 80s/ 90s.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Couple of mates played for Hastings in a friendly when he was manager for him to cast his eye over. They walked in to the changing room and met him.

'Where do you play lads?' Nev said.
'Do you mean what club or what position' was the reply
'Couldn't give a **** mate, I'm just making small talk' was Nev's reply - always made me chuckle.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Couple of mates played for Hastings in a friendly when he was manager for him to cast his eye over. They walked in to the changing room and met him.

'Where do you play lads?' Nev said.
'Do you mean what club or what position' was the reply
'Couldn't give a **** mate, I'm just making small talk' was Nev's reply - always made me chuckle.

He ended playing Sunday morning parks football in the Hastings area a few times after he left as Hastings United manager. Top bloke.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Torquay away, New Year's day, right behind his goal.......catches the ball with one hand, and lets it spin in his palm, like a wizard with a magic orb. Gobstruck. :bowdown:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Better than being brainwashed by right wing flim flam.

They are.ALL wnkers , the tories are in a race to the bottom but labour will take what ive got and spunk it on people who have no intention whatsoever of working or putting something back or theyll spend it on other people who haventt put anything in the pot like immigrants

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
They are.ALL wnkers , the tories are in a race to the bottom but labour will take what ive got and spunk it on people who have no intention whatsoever of working or putting something back or theyll spend it on other people who haventt put anything in the pot like immigrants

To your point, I interviewed a guy for a job recently and he ended up turning it down because he'd worked out that he would end up with less take home pay if he took it than if he continued to live on a variety of different benefits. To me, to have a situation where that scenario is even possible is totally mental.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here