Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Ham Game - Sky Sports Mix

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Not seen it mentioned elsewhere, but Fridays Game is scheduled to be on Sky Sports Mix.

Useful to those that have Sky with out the Sports Channels.

:bhasign:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not seen it mentioned elsewhere, but Fridays Game is scheduled to be on Sky Sports Mix.

:clap2:

I can once AGAIN save the free one day Now Tv sports pass, for future use.

Result.

Fingers

Aug 6, 2011
hailsham
West Ham vs Brighton

Don’t know if this has come up yet (apologies for starting another thread if it has) but for those who can’t go, I’ve just seen that the game is on sky sports mix. Which was a nice little surprise.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not in HD though so will make your eyes bleed

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Thanks, meant to check that but didn't get round to it :D

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dont fully understand the make up of sky etc. I do not have Sky so use Now TV day passes so will I still need one? If so can I buy one at a cheaper rate than £6.99 a day, not that it is expensive but if I can save money I will do. I was thinking of the entertainment day pass.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Dont fully understand the make up of sky etc. I do not have Sky so use Now TV day passes so will I still need one? If so can I buy one at a cheaper rate than £6.99 a day, not that it is expensive but if I can save money I will do. I was thinking of the entertainment day pass.

Sky entertainment pass includes
• Sky Atlantic
• Sky 1
• Sky Living
• Sky Arts
• FOX
• Gold
• ITV Encore
• Comedy Central
• MTV
• Discovery Channel
• Nat Geo Wild
• abc studios

along with access to box sets.

You will need a sports day pass to watch the game v WHU

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sky entertainment pass includes
• Sky Atlantic
• Sky 1
• Sky Living
• Sky Arts
• FOX
• Gold
• ITV Encore
• Comedy Central
• MTV
• Discovery Channel
• Nat Geo Wild
• abc studios

along with access to box sets.

You will need a sports day pass to watch the game v WHU

Thanks for clearing that up for me. For the future if I had a basic sky package I could have watched it then? It seems most of our games have been shown on Sky Mix so perhaps its worth considering to see what other childrens channels there are included,.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington

Yes, if you search on eBay you can usually pick up day passes for less (under £4 usually) they usually send you a code very quickly and then you sign in to your Now TV account, click 'My Account' then click 'My Passes' and then scroll down to Sky Sports Day Pass and click 'Apply a voucher' and enter the code you were sent.

Be careful on eBay though, as some people are selling 50% off vouchers and not the actual passes. Also read the description as some passes only have 1 redemption per type so you don't want to buy multiple ones as you won't be able to use it on the same account.

You can also buy cheaper Movies and Entertainment passes on there but maybe try the 14 day trial first.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
According to 'Live Football on UK TV' - it is due to be shown on ' Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Mix / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD '

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Never mind HD, I want to watch it in THREE D :tantrum:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Never mind HD, I want to watch it in THREE D :tantrum:

Never mind 3D, I want to watch Double D :shrug:

Hayley+McQueen+Chariots+Fire+UK+Film+Premiere+nyzNpoK8k0Sl.jpg

Paying the bills