Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham travel

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Probably going to drive up to this one as working fairly nearby so can park all day (probably at Westfield), and hearing (from WHU ST holders) that getting to the station after is a colossal pain for away fans with the crown control measures in place, and train service from London Bridge being crap after about 8.30pm. Anyone else any better ideas ?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Train up then girlfriend is going to go and do some shopping at Westfield and pick us up from somewhere afterwards. We wouldn't be able to make it all the way home by train anyway.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Going from Gatwick as it’s closer to work, planning to go to London Bridge then tube to Stratford. Hoping to make the same journey back.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I've gone for a Seagulls travel coach. Mine is leaving Shoreham at 1:30 though! Kind of wish I didn't bother now, but should make coming home easier.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Train to Waterloo for me and then Jubilee Line to Stratford. Last train home is 01:05 but I hope is doesn't come to that. I could go back to Waterloo on Central Line / Northern Line but I don't suppose it makes any difference.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I’m going up by train but coming back with Seagull Travel. They want to leave the Amex at 2pm to get there and I understand the traffic is a nightmare but I just can’t face sitting on a coach for 4 hours mostly stuck in traffic jams.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I've gone for a Seagulls travel coach. Mine is leaving Shoreham at 1:30 though! Kind of wish I didn't bother now, but should make coming home easier.

Yes, me too! I guess it's that early to avoid evening traffic, but god knows what we're going to do for four hours when we get there. Any ideas anyone? I've not been there before, but have heard there's not really a lot on offer around the stadium itself.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Going up by train, going up with a few West Ham supporting mates from work. They are used to the hassle of getting home by train so they sort out a taxi from Ashford International to Hastings, £10 each. Saves the ball ache of getting back via Charing Cross / London Bridge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For complicated reasons I'm driving. Appreciate it will be a ballache getting there, but that will be offset in an easy journey home.

I'm going to park at Westfield or, at least, aim there initially and take a Plan B if required.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here