Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham travel

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
just landed at Heathrow... will be travelling from The Grange SE1 on friday evening...any advice welcome .. three of us.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Parked at the O2, clapped the players off, back in Burgess Hill by 23.45 (stopped to get a drink on the way home too). Lovely stuff.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Ten mins walk to Hackney Wick, no queue at station, train arrived a minute later, half empty. If only getting away from The Amex was as easy....

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Judging by the way the stadium emptied on 80 mins. I'm guessing the transport home was really bad? :whistle:

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Ten mins walk to Hackney Wick, no queue at station, train arrived a minute later, half empty. If only getting away from The Amex was as easy....

No wonder the journey home was easy. West Ham fans started to leave the ground on the penalty decision. The ground was well over half empty with 10 mins to go and there must have been less than 10k in the ground on the final whistle.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
No wonder the journey home was easy. West Ham fans started to leave the ground on the penalty decision. The ground was well over half empty with 10 mins to go and there must have been less than 10k in the ground on the final whistle.

Agreed. Thought it slightly odd most of them left on the penalty decision and didn't even wait until we had taken it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Judging by the way the stadium emptied on 80 mins. I'm guessing the transport home was really bad? :whistle:

Thought it was crap. Made to walk the wrong way as we wanted Stratford International, took forever then the train broke down 10 miles from Ashford, driver had to re-set the train by turning it off and on again. Mind you gave us extra time to rub salt in the wounds of the few Unhappy 'Amers on board

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Very slow train back from Victoria. Another dodgy door excuse. This time the driver kept having to do an 'Emergency Release' each time they got stuck taking up several minutes at each stop. Didn't care though- was too happy with the result and evening out.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Avoid busses.

3C7A445D00000578-4153762-image-a-48_1485304187760.jpg
Isn't that one of the Seagull Travel buses?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
The journey back was utterly brilliant. Being directed to Puddling Lanes DLR resulted in going straight into Stratford so no hanging about, swaped over platforms to access the central line into London. Arrived at kings cross at 10.30. I thought I would still be at Stratford but was hugely impressed. Carriage full of the kings Lynn Irons on the way back. Did not know they had a quiet carriage in operation lol.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here