Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Dafabet English Open - October 16-22 - Barnsley

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The seventh ranking event of the 2017/2018 season.

International cast of the world's leading cuemen and East Sussex will have two representatives in the Last 64.

Jimmy Robertson faces Geordie Gary Wilson while Mark Davis will take on the winner of this evening's clash between 5-times World Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan and "Mighty Mouse" Zhang Anda.

Selby currently in action with work to do at 1-1 against the out of form Scott Donaldson.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Liang Wenbo has just made a £40,000 maximum :clap2:
Ooh... well done Liang.

Comfortable win for Ronnie yesterday but apparently a bit too comfortable for the morons who run the game...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Ooh... well done Liang.

Comfortable win for Ronnie yesterday but apparently a bit too comfortable for the morons who run the game...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/41666095

... World Snooker said on Wednesday it had exempted him from "standard dress code protocol" to "help manage the effects of an ankle injury".

"World Snooker has a dress code for all tournaments, but where players are injured they are given the opportunity to demonstrate medical reasons to show why they cannot adhere to certain parts of the dress code," the statement said.

"Each case is dealt with individually. Ronnie O'Sullivan has been given an exemption to use footwear at the English Open which helps manage the effects of an ankle injury."

Another case of Hemed or Lukaku?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The sartorially immaculate former World Champion Stuart Bingham has just completed back-to-back centuries to lead 3-2 v Fang Xiongman.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Vintage Rocket for a couple of frames this evening. Tournament building nicely.

Fingers crossed for Ding Jnr tonight. Scrappy opening frame.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Virtuoso showing from Ronnie this afternoon including 3 tons.

Match ended in most bizarre circumstances with pitch invasion from a fruitloop old dear who Ronnie let try and pot the black...

Mouthwatering tie with John Higgins in prospect later on.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Glad someone is watching! I am sitting in the media room at the Ricoh...anything you want to ask him afterwards (assuming he wins...)? #RocketRonnie

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
As a massive fan there are a million things I'd love to ask him / talk to him about but I'm not sure the feeling would be mutual...! :)

He appears to be playing close to as well as he, and anyone else, ever has done at the moment - is that the way he sees it? He is bringing so much pleasure to snooker fans at the moment - just thank him and wish him all the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here