Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] James Wilson

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I fancy he will do well for the Blades. Clearly not fit when he was here, injured at Derby. Plays anywhere near the form we expected when we 1st signed him he will rip up the Championship. (Watch him sink without trace!)

Too much of a risk for us, but a good signing for a Championship side.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Who would have a thought a 20/21 year old wasn't the finished article ? :)

He was a typical young loan player stepping down from a big club, spent long spells not looking overly interested and left me (and many others) thoroughly underwhelmed at his performances and contribution. I think its fair to say a lot of people have been surprised at his recent form - United fans included, if you see what they'd said about him prior to the last couple of months. Fair play to him, he's in a rich spell of form. Will be interesting to see whether he can maintain it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As noted ad nauseam (sic) he was ill when we had him, and he is better than he was.

(apologies, that looks like the answer to a cryptic crossword question :lolol:)

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I remember that tremendous goal he scored against Charlton when 0-2 behind, and of course the rest of the game witch we won 3-2
So its all the best from me, and I hope he sorts his fitness issues for good.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He tried hard, bless him, but always looked a little out of his depth at times.

Good luck to him.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Plays for Port Vale now. Scored their goal away to Swindon in the league 2 play offs, just scored to make it all square in the 2nd leg. Always had a bit of a soft spot for Vale as Nobby left us to help out his home town club

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Plays for Port Vale now. Scored their goal away to Swindon in the league 2 play offs, just scored to make it all square in the 2nd leg. Always had a bit of a soft spot for Vale as Nobby left us to help out his home town club

Is he still throwing up on the pitch?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here