Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United Tickets (A)

Jul 7, 2003
Got our tickets this morning. Also booked our flights up from Southampton as the cost was only slightly more than the train.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
So it was fine when you were in the closed shop, but now you're not, suddenly it's not so fine...

Let's face it, people only think the system is fair if they can get a ticket to the games they want to go to. However the club do it, people will think it's unfair.

My son is in a different tier from me so I can't take him to any of the "big" away games. He will just have to be content with the less popular ones. We'll still be watching the Albion though. On an awayday. And he gets to watch them every other week at home, guaranteed. Even against the "big" teams.

Where did I say it was unfair?

Think you've completely misunderstood my post, given I've been standing up for the club on the loyalty point scheme since day 1.

Someone said that more people will have a chance to access tickets because it's dropped to tier 3 (or will do). I simply said that's not the case, and if anything less people will/have had the chance for United tickets, as many people who were in tier 2 are now in tier 3 for this.

Nowhere did i complain it was unfair, or not 'fine'....

Jul 7, 2003
Was hoping to do this but no returns late enough to either LGW or LHR for a day trip

There are no flights from LGW to Manchester at the moment. There are two flights up from Southampton on a Saturday morning - one at 06:45 and one at 10:10 with the return from Manchester at 20:25 so plenty of time to get back to the airport after the match. Being a bit further west than you, it is only 45 minutes drive to Southampton Airport so just as easy as Gatwick would have been for us,

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There are no flights from LGW to Manchester at the moment. There are two flights up from Southampton on a Saturday morning - one at 06:45 and one at 10:10 with the return from Manchester at 20:25 so plenty of time to get back to the airport after the match.

....and last flight back to LHR is at 17:00. Long drive it is then !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Got the last one our group needed. Sorted.

81 left when I left the site.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here