Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United Tickets (A)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
No it doesn't as there are 4 tiers this time around and the 242+ points Tier 3 at Man U is equal to Tier 2 at Swansea and a few points off Tier 2 at West Ham

Spot on.

As above, I've been tier 2 throughout until this game, missed out by 2 points. Have managed tickets to every other game with far less stress, so if anything it's more of a closed shop.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
So if Tier 3 is a very small gap of 242 to 250, will it go to as far as Tier 4?

I doubt it but at 232 Points, it’s my only chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
247 tickets left.

Removes the closed shop argument as this will go to Tier 3.

No It doesnt T3 points are the same as Tier 2 for Swansea.

What this means is the club are trying to help the people with more LP by shortening the brackets to allow for more 'loyal' fans more of a chance to get a ticket.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Unbelievable - tickets arrived in the post a few minutes ago!

Also received ours this morning. Now, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but is anyone else slightly disappointed by the apparent lack of effort put in to make the tickets look...well....nice? Very small and dull with no spangly bits. 2/10.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Quick question - anyone know if you can check friends an family points or do they have to log-in separately? (I don't think the person has a log in yet either)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Quick question - anyone know if you can check friends an family points or do they have to log-in separately? (I don't think the person has a log in yet either)

They need to log in to check their Loyalty points

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Arsenal tickets were just as dismal - what is wrong in at least printing them in the clubs colours - even the plan of Old Trafford on the back of the ticket only shows the turnstiles and not where your seats are

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Spot on.

As above, I've been tier 2 throughout until this game, missed out by 2 points. Have managed tickets to every other game with far less stress, so if anything it's more of a closed shop.

So it was fine when you were in the closed shop, but now you're not, suddenly it's not so fine...

Let's face it, people only think the system is fair if they can get a ticket to the games they want to go to. However the club do it, people will think it's unfair.

My son is in a different tier from me so I can't take him to any of the "big" away games. He will just have to be content with the less popular ones. We'll still be watching the Albion though. On an awayday. And he gets to watch them every other week at home, guaranteed. Even against the "big" teams.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So it was fine when you were in the closed shop, but now you're not, suddenly it's not so fine...

Let's face it, people only think the system is fair if they can get a ticket to the games they want to go to. However the club do it, people will think it's unfair.

My son is in a different tier from me so I can't take him to any of the "big" away games. He will just have to be content with the less popular ones. We'll still be watching the Albion though. On an awayday. And he gets to watch them every other week at home, guaranteed. Even against the "big" teams.

This

By narrowing the second tier it appears the club have done a pretty good job of guaranteeing that anyone in it gets a ticket in a similar way to the first tier.

Imagine, using this game as an example, that there were say 3000 in T1, the club expected 2500 to buy tickets so then set a 500 person (maybe a few more) cut off for T2. These then aren’t selling out because by definition those in T2 don’t generally go to as many away games.

There is literally no system that would please everyone, but difficult to see how much fairer they can make it other than maybe have a % available on a free for all/lottery basis so everyone gets a chance of the off glamour game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here