Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United Tickets (A)

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
Re-sale tickets normally start appearing a week before the game so just keep looking a few times everyday & you should get 2.

Thanks Dave, although as per my point, we can only apply for Swansea as the button has been pressed on the Utd tickets at a tier above us. Will have a look though. Although there is nothing there for Swansea yet

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Thanks Dave, although as per my point, we can only apply for Swansea as the button has been pressed on the Utd tickets at a tier above us. Will have a look though. Although there is nothing there for Swansea yet

I know & it's pretty petty that only STH holders in the correct tier can by re-sale tickets even though it is well passed the sale dates for other tiers.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Places to stay have gone through the roof! Thinks it's gonna have to be a day trip!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Mine arrived today. Don't know what I was expecting but they looked pretty boring.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I always knew tickets for this game would be like absolute gold dust. For those lucky few who have got their hands on the hottest ticket in town my only advice is to take it all in and enjoy, a day every Albion there will surely never forget, a trip to the theatre of dreams for a league game.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I always knew tickets for this game would be like absolute gold dust. For those lucky few who have got their hands on the hottest ticket in town my only advice is to take it all in and enjoy, a day every Albion there will surely never forget, a trip to the theatre of dreams for a league game.

There will be many where this visit will be their 8th to watch Brighton at Old Trafford which virtually makes you a platinum member at Old trafford

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
One ticket in block 231 and one ticket in block 233. Anyone know if these are segregated or we will be able to join up inside?

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
Is there any value in playing a weaker team and resting players for Palace on the Tuesday? Very unlikely to get anything at OT and Tuesday will be huge.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I would and if Hughton does I won’t blame him. We have absolutely no chance of a result at Old Trafford. So sack it off, throw the match and get out of there with a 0-4. It’s no worse than half the teams in the division will perform in Manchester at least once this season. Then unleash a fully fit team on Palace.

I'm liking the "unleash" :)

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Ticket site showing 21 tickets available in E230 for anyone interested with over 244 points..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Ticket site showing 21 tickets available in E230 for anyone interested with over 244 points..

:lolol: Ever the joker Crodo.:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here