Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United Tickets (A)

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
So logging on at 8am this morning like I did for west ham to be in top of end the queue and I'm randomly allocated a number of 600. This ticket system is complete bollocks.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So logging on at 8am this morning like I did for west ham to be in top of end the queue and I'm randomly allocated a number of 600. This ticket system is complete bollocks.

The random allocation is precisely to stop people logging on to get in the queue earlier.......otherwise where would you draw the line ? Log on a week before ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I am going with my father, who has been a season ticket holder for 15 years, yes the united end.......

Wish me luck, he is a miserable fecker when they lose.

This could be then end of our relationship, he did not take kindly to me putting post it notes on stuff round the house, last time I went up after his heart attack....

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Had to wait 8 minutes and as i got there they opened block 232 (as i had to refresh the page for it to be available)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
still 200+ tickets left, My mate logged in after 9 and he has just got his tickets, I wouldnt be suprised if there are still tickets at 10 that it will go to tier 3

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
still 200+ tickets left, My mate logged in after 9 and he has just got his tickets, I wouldnt be suprised if there are still tickets at 10 that it will go to tier 3

Think it will. Have been in Tier 2 all along, and suddenly dropped to tier 3 despite doing all recent away's because of the smaller gap between tiers. Quite a few I know who are in the same boat.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So around 200 tickets still up for grabs. I wonder how quickly the allocation of 3,000 would have gone had it been a free for all without a loyalty points system? A couple of hours maybe?

I was thinking about this from a slightly different angle...

If this was an FA Cup tie, we'd have sold out 7,000 tickets almost immediately, depending on the sales process.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
10.30 and still 250 lift plus another 25-30 Disability seats.

I see it now very unlikely that this will sell out today, so Tier 3's will have a chance. This is exactly what I thought would happen with the club moving the brakets. Good Move by the club.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Hopefully after this the loyalty points moan fest can die down. If you can get tickets for Man Utd in the third tier of sales I think it's safe to say the system is both rewarding those with a good history of following team away AND not creating too much of a closed shop - even for biggest games.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here