Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Spurs new stadium - will it be ready ??

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Car Crash?

There are plenty that are of my mind set - the loudest ones are always the ones moaning. ,

I am certain the club did know earlier than they let on, I am equally certain its not when I renewed last year - that would have been leaked by someone.

The only thing I am annoyed about is the pricing structure for Wembley.

I personally dont think we should go back to the Super Lane this season, but I can see the benefits of doing so.

On the playing side Spurs have done brilliantly so far this season to stay in the title race and the CL, which considering there has been ZERO investment in the squad, is an incredible achievement. Levy has been very fortunate on that front, because whilst the stadium has been a fiasco, MP and the team have still performed and largely kept the heat off him.

It'll be interesting to see next season how much of a drain this billion pound project will be on MP's team budget in the summer. I doubt he'll hang around for long if he gets the Arsenal mantra of "sell some players, or you can only bring some loans in".

But that's exactly what we did! I distinctly remember that in the summer of 1998 the club sold season tickets on the understanding that only the first few matches would be at Gillingham.

It was, I remember the second season being sold the season ticket on the basis of the second half being at Withdean.
:facepalm:
So, as you must think season tickets sold in the summer of 1998 were for our first season at Gillingham, can you tell us where we played in 1997 - 98?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here