Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Spurs new stadium - will it be ready ??

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You get triggered by the slightest mention of Spurs.

I mean, there’s clearly more to it than a 0-0... did Colin Lee not give you an autograph?

No that complete wanker Clemence once told me and my brother to **** off when we asked for his autograph at a charity match. Needless to say he suffered the tongue of a few parents :tosser::tosser:

Plus your fans caused us to suffer pitchside fencing.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
No that complete wanker Clemence once told me and my brother to **** off when we asked for his autograph at a charity match. Needless to say he suffered the tongue of a few parents :tosser::tosser:

Plus your fans caused us to suffer pitchside fencing.

Maybe because you called him a cheat?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

sauce.jpg

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
And they want to host their cup game against Watford at MK Dons now. Make them pay to have to hire Wembley for another game. If smaller teams cant switch the venue if they get drawn against a big side to maximise revenue then they should not be allowed to change their home ground to cut costs

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How has this happened? Large developers know how long it takes to build a ground and there doesn't seem to have been any great set-backs that have delayed this project.

Any idea if the developers are going to have to pay large penalties for the delay, or if it's all down to the owners?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I see they've given up now on even setting a date for the ramp-up events and first game.

It was fairly obvious last Autumn they were struggling, and by Spring it looked like kicking off there in August was going to be a pipe dream. But even I didn't think it'd be dragging on into December and beyond. What an absolute clusterfvck.

Disgraceful how long they stayed quiet over it and even sold tickets.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
I've been told a lot of the delay is due to Levy himself changing things. Reconfiguring cables and ducting in the car park so his parking space isn't affected by them for example.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
At what point to the Premier League invoke their own rule meaning that all of Spurs's 18/19 EPL matches must now be at Wembley? I thought the EPL granted them an exception because it was only 2 matches to be at Wembley? This situation is now farcical.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I've been told a lot of the delay is due to Levy himself changing things. Reconfiguring cables and ducting in the car park so his parking space isn't affected by them for example.

That is absolutely ridiculous, for one person to be saying it is stupid enough but for you to then post it is absolutely ridiculous. You've been a member since 2003 and don't post all that much - why post such a nonsense allegation?! Strange behaviour.

SAC

May 21, 2014
That is absolutely ridiculous, for one person to be saying it is stupid enough but for you to then post it is absolutely ridiculous. You've been a member since 2003 and don't post all that much - why post such a nonsense allegation?! Strange behaviour.

Shirley, if I may, if you don't allow people to post unsubstantiated bullshi'te then we would lose half the threads on here? Certainly 95% of transfer talk.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

You getting so wound up by his post about Spurs - strange behaviour

Average posts per day Lost in London 0.25
Average post per day Badger Boy 0.18

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I see they've given up now on even setting a date for the ramp-up events and first game.

It was fairly obvious last Autumn they were struggling, and by Spring it looked like kicking off there in August was going to be a pipe dream. But even I didn't think it'd be dragging on into December and beyond. What an absolute clusterfvck.

Disgraceful how long they stayed quiet over it and even sold tickets.

I pass through WHL station everyday and it has been obvious since the Spring that it wasn't going to be ready much before the end of the year. Still looks far from finished and I think December is optimistic.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Spurs new stadium - will it be ready ?? ... you need to be more explicit and define ... Ready for What ??? the cup final , the new years fixtures , season beginning 2020/2021 :hilton:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here