Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert .... Team Player?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Sorry, I can't agree with you there. Based on the only evidence I have, which is how he behaves on the field, I'd say there are areas he's lacking in. Examples are the way he reacts to other players when it doesn't go his way and the way he sometimes, occasionally I grant you, drifts in and out of a game.

I am not saying I don't like the guy, I think he's a good player and we grabbed a bargain when we signed him, I just couldn't agree that he's 100% a team player based on my experience.

You're entitled to your opinion, but it's wrong. You say "in my experience" as if you've got some kind of insight but your experience is the same as the rest of us: what you see him do on the pitch.
I see a bloke who runs his nuts off every game and is desperate for the team to win.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
With AK, I see a canny likeness to when Ronaldo first came to our shores, playing for Man Utd.
He was a breathe of fresh air, a joy to watch, the flicks and fancy footwork which pissed off the defenders who couldn't get near him
He also was a tad selfish, but in a good way eventually growing up and becoming a team player.
AK is a team player, also a joy to watch with the flicks and fancy footwork, and I for one won't begrudge him a tad of selfishness if it gets the end results of goals.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You're entitled to your opinion, but it's wrong. You say "in my experience" as if you've got some kind of insight but your experience is the same as the rest of us: what you see him do on the pitch.
I see a bloke who runs his nuts off every game and is desperate for the team to win.[

To be fair to me what I've said is from my experience, and qualified that's only what I've seen on the field and CH's comments, never have I implied anything else. Don't see how my opinion can be wrong, because it's my opinion, isn't it? I've also said I like the guy and think he's a good player and a bargain signing, but have identified a couple of small points that concerned me with regard to how it impacts on other players.

This is, afterall, a football chat forum, and I'm offering my views, without any inside information or saying I'm right and you're wrong, I'm just offering a debate as an alternative to "how do you wipe your ar5e?", "parking fines" or "what did you have for luch?", that's all. ;-)

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I am pretty sure the players know exactly what AK is all about and don't worry a jot what he says on the pitch to them .

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I see a bloke who runs his nuts off every game and is desperate for the team to win.[

To be fair to me what I've said is from my experience, and qualified that's only what I've seen on the field and CH's comments, never have I implied anything else. Don't see how my opinion can be wrong, because it's my opinion, isn't it? I've also said I like the guy and think he's a good player and a bargain signing, but have identified a couple of small points that concerned me with regard to how it impacts on other players.

This is, afterall, a football chat forum, and I'm offering my views, without any inside information or saying I'm right and you're wrong, I'm just offering a debate as an alternative to "how do you wipe your ar5e?", "parking fines" or "what did you have for luch?", that's all. ;-)

Fair enough, but you are soooooo wrong.:kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here