Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dale Stephens

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Feels like a real marmite player this season.

For me was woefully unprepared at the beginning of the season. But the last few (home) games he has been immense, moves the ball around faster and covers a lot of ground, a master of breaking up play.

Propper and him were running centre midfield at times today against vastly more expensive players.

Very interested to see a few people slag him off today. Ok he gave the ball away a few times but I thought he was great.

Thoughts ...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Apart from giving some very cheap balls away, he was decent. 7/10 performance. Seemed a lot more interested whenever he lost the ball.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I think he's been brilliant recently. Like all of the players has needed time to get up to the pace of the Premier league but has been excellent the last 3/4 games

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Good partnership with DP...Beram is going to have a battle on his hands to get back in off they continue with there current rate of progress

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
he's never going to control or boss a game - but he does some required dogged work........not nice to play against.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Zero creativity between him and Propper today and this season in general, our lack of goals stems from a lack of creativity from the pair of them and they have to contribute more if we're going to score more goals and win more games.

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
On the player ratings he got a lot of 6's but thought he was better than that today - work rate was excellent. He always has a couple of sloppy passes which is why people get on his back but overall think he's been class this season

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On the player ratings he got a lot of 6's but thought he was better than that today - work rate was excellent. He always has a couple of sloppy passes which is why people get on his back but overall think he's been class this season

And forming a good partnership with Davy Propper and can see why CH and TB fought so hard to keep him.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Nothing but good to say about Dale today, solid all round performance.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Brilliant today breaking up play and putting his foot in winning tackles. At times him and Propper were outnumbered but vastly more experienced players so they did well.
Downside gave ball away a little easy at times and could move it a little quicker but overall think he is doing well.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here