Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan vs Jordan Pickford

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
During the game I had a thought. Maty Ryan and Jordan Pickford are more or less the same keeper yet one of them cost £5Million, the other £30Million. Same height, same strengths in distribution, only two years apart. The fact Pickford is English can't be worth £25Million! We've got a steal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and yet Pickford still looked taller and filled the goal more than teeny tiny Maty.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I thought both of them were excellent today. It’s not a competition either way - Ryan is proving himself a good addition, and Pickford is doing the same for Everton from the looks of it (and will for England sometime soon I’d imagine).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Matthew Ryan, described today in the media (not sure now whether it was BBC 5 Live or Sky Sports News, but definitely one of them this afternoon) as Brighton's big goalkeeper............

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Matthew Ryan, described today in the media (not sure now whether it was BBC 5 Live or Sky Sports News, but definitely one of them this afternoon) as Brighton's big goalkeeper............

Must've been 5Live 'cos you can't actually SEE on t'radio to know that he's really a midget :lolol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ryan was superb today. Probably my MOTM. I knew Rooney would slot it home where he did.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ryan was superb today. Probably my MOTM. I knew Rooney would slot it home where he did.

That must have come as quite a surprise to you.

How many times have i banged on about his height? If we want to go back to the Championship then by all means keep picking Ryan. One day the penny might drop.
The bloke isn't a keeper FACT

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here