Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Propper retrospective action?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Not seen the tackle he made on Gueye, but rumblings that he could face the same fate as Hemed... Hope not.

BangaloreGull

Jun 18, 2011
Burgess Hill
Not seen the tackle he made on Gueye, but rumblings that he could face the same fate as Hemed... Hope not.

He got booked, so ref saw it. I don’t believe therefore there is scope for review. Luck boy though, it was worse than Tomers in my opinion. I think both were accidents but this was reckless.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I'm sure that he got a yellow for that challenge. If so, I don't think that he can be charged again. I've been wrong before and I'll no doubt be wrong again many more times in the future!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
You've all reassured me, good news. Oliver was right there also so hard to claim he didn't see it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
aside from the tackle, that flick he did over the Everton player was top class. Propper is starting to show his class and why he get's into the Dutch team.

I agree Propper is staring to show his class, but to be fair I'd probably get into the current Dutch team. And I'm not even Dutch.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I agree Propper is staring to show his class, but to be fair I'd probably get into the current Dutch team. And I'm not even Dutch.

The sooner they pick that guy Hertz Van Rentals the better I reckon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here