Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To the ****ing morons who BOOED at full time.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
They were clearly booing the ref as we should have given away 2 not 1 penalties and a couple red cards. Very glad with the point, we played well in the main...... just need a striker...... still

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We were booing the ref not the players.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This is going to be comedy gold for the Crystal Palace trolls on here, so surely the point is that [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] mistakenly heard boos, they thought were directed at the Albion, which now has been confirmed as the ref.
Onwards and upwards, under the radar blah blah blah........
Roll on West Ham :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Normally like your posts [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION], but you've got this wrong. Oliver had been giving us f-all all afternoon, and bailed Everton out with a last-gasp pen that (most) of the crowd didn't see what it as for. Even without that pen decision (which I gather was correct), he fully justified DOGS abuse at the end, and thats exaactly what he got. The players would have been in no doubt where those boo's were being directed.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I was clapping and booing at the same time. #confused.com

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
That's the problem with booing. It's impossible to pinpoint the boo-ee. Now, if only we could borrow that helicopter-spotlight thing those pundits use on MOTD, Sorted.

Forget goal-line technology. We want booing technology.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here