Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To the ****ing morons who BOOED at full time.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
A quick browse of Twitter suggests the Everton fans think Oliver was playing for us today. So I’d suggest all the booing from both sides was aimed st him.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Most likely about the penalty decision, which I would imagine if watching live in the stadium may have looked dubious. (stonewall on the stream i was watching). Calm down dear.

He was incompetent. ............ both sets of fans could see that.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
**** off and don't come back. Unbe-****ing-lievable.

Unbe-****ing-lievable that you don't know it was the ref being booed as he walked off. And yes the Everton fans booed their team at half-time...

Last edited:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
How odd. It was crystal clear the fans were booing the ref as he walked into the tunnel and resumed cheering off the team once he'd slink away. I was one of them, and I definitely will not **** off and will definitely be coming back.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No not then or never. When the ref is walking off. Obviously.

The booing only started around the time the three match officials started to walk from the centre of the pitch towards the exit. I joined in and so did many others around me in the east. It is what has happened on many countless occasions and frankly I am surprised you've misjudged this one so badly. Our fans were more than complimentary of our performance and immediately the ref had gone, we resumed cheering and clapping the lads as they walked around the pitch.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here