Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I put it down to a bogey side in everton and the fact the quality is a tad better in the prem compared to the championship, not our inability to put the ball in the net more than once.
I think we'll be alright this season. A point at the hammers and a miserable palllllllace performance will lift the spirits next weekpunk:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Could of won. Should of won. Then you consider Gross could have given a pen away, Proper Dave should have been sent off and Bruno could quite easily have been too. Take the point and run.

Have, HAVE! Sorry, haven't seen trig the pedant get in there quick enough

I agree with both of you.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
JC and WA finding it hard to name a MotM.

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm happy with a point, league position I would have taken that at the start of the season. I'm feeling optimistic and have a good feeling about West Ham.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
A point is more than fair to us. I think we played well with GM having a very poor game. Many positives.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Jordan Pickford interviewed after the game, said Everton dominated the game. Bacon Powder?
Doesn't seem the sharpest tool in the box, if you forgive the pun.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We are still not playing at our best, some crazy loose passes and at times we still look like rabbits in headlights, but then, despite all that, we are still matching established PL teams.

Imagine how good we can be if/when we get our mojo back!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
We are still not playing at our best, some crazy loose passes and at times we still look like rabbits in headlights, but then, despite all that, we are still matching established PL teams.

Imagine how good we can be if/when we get our mojo back!

I agree.

Today was the sort of game Baldock would've been very effective. Plenty of positives to take from this game considering we are very much under strength at the moment.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
I agree.

Today was the sort of game Baldock would've been very effective. Plenty of positives to take from this game considering we are very much under strength at the moment.

Only Tomer off a full-strength squad ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A little more self-belief on Friday night please

BangaloreGull

Jun 18, 2011
Burgess Hill
Having watched on TV they could have had a second penalty, we could have had two. Their one was nailed on; Bruno should have walked as should Davy earlier on. We were really poor at start but then excellent for long periods. They are a class team and their lack of points is as much about the teams they have played as being out of form. Gutted we didn’t win, and worried that it is the third game we should have won, from which we have two points in total, but also pleased that we feel disappointed with a point against the team most people would agree are the 7th best in the country. Overall I think we are doing well.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Only Tomer off a full-strength squad ???

Hemed is Murray's replacement if there's an injury or suspension. The other centre forward we were using last season (Baldock), currently isn't available and there's no one else who can play his position/role.

Definitely under-strength. It's upfront where we look weak. Blaming Murray for this is just ridiculous.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Funny to be coming away from a draw with Everton feeling gutted. Hope Duffy’s injury won’t keep him out for too long.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Funny to be coming away from a draw with Everton feeling gutted. Hope Duffy’s injury won’t keep him out for too long.

But, they're not the only ones feeling gutted. That could so easily have been ours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here