Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
1-1 FT. Ouch, that hurts. All that hard work undone. Such a shame.

Still, eh? Fortress Amex. We are going to make most teams bloody well work down here.

Other than [MENTION=5157]giveusfalmerplease[/MENTION], I don't think anyone has - assuming it works the same for Colombians as Spaniards, Mena is his mother's maiden name.

I guess he also used to refer to our former manager as Oscar Junyent, or refers to our captain as Bruno Grau.

Really? what an ar$e

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Fanatstic double save by stumpy Ryan; anyone would think you didn't have to be 7'10" to be a decent keeper

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Super 2nd half and can't quiet believe Bruno would elbow someone in the box in the 90 minute.It seems like 2 points lost as they never looked like scoring before that stupid rush of blood.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
****. Gutted.

What was Bruno thinking? Absolutely threw away three points with that act of stupidity.

On the plus side I am now officially in Team Ryan.

That last 15 minutes escalated quickly didn't it?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Has to be said, Bruno cost us there. Lucky not a red. Went in with the elbow. Such a shame, deserved the win.
Bruno did himself no favours with his ranting at the officials at the end. Looks like he was having a go at Knocky for shaking the ref's hand.
As they say, he'll be disappointed, not very Captain like.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
We looked reinvigorated in the final 20 minutes after the substitutions. Hughton earning salt again. Gives us some alternative options to chew over and some belief that we can take the match to opponents. Onwards!

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Ryan was superb, but why did Murray not come off sooner - I thought he had a shocker; offside too many times and a poor first touch. Anyway, a point and we are not in the bottom three.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Bruno elbowed away two points there. Funny that he was protesting after he did it. Looked clear cut on the tellybox. He just caught Calbert Lewin right in the neck.

Maty Ryan looks an excellent keeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here