Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It’s a good time to play Everton. They’ve generally been poor all season, want rid of an uninspiring manager and have only won one away game in 2017 (bet you can’t guess where :lolol: ).

My only slight concern is our sluggishness after international breaks, I haven’t got the stats but even when we were in the Championship it seemed that we played poorly in these games. Hopefully Hughton will wind them up and the crowd will be able to generate some enthusiasm despite the early kick off on a Sunday.

2-0

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
It’s a good time to play Everton. They’ve generally been poor all season, want rid of an uninspiring manager and have only won one away game in 2017 (bet you can’t guess where [emoji38]ol: ).

My only slight concern is our sluggishness after international breaks, I haven’t got the stats but even when we were in the Championship it seemed that we played poorly in these games. Hopefully Hughton will wind them up and the crowd will be able to generate some enthusiasm despite the early kick off on a Sunday.

2-0
The first game after the int. break this season was West Bromwich Albion, and we all know what happened

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Live on TV in Cambodia so settling down to watch. Nervous. We really could do with the points today.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Wifey found my palookaville shirt this morning while emptying boxes from the move.

So today, while watching, I will mostly be wearing....

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Please Chris start with Suttner and not Bong. Bong's positional sense is so weak for the Premier League and I don't think him and Izquierdo worked on the left last time out. Want to see Knocky start too. Love his and Bruno's understanding.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Any tv info... streams etc... watching from afar today.... hopefully

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
BRIGHTON XI V EVERTON: Ryan, Bruno, Dunk, Duffy, Suttner, Pröpper, Knockaert, March, Stephens, Murray, Groß

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
BRIGHTON XI V EVERTON: Ryan, Bruno, Dunk, Duffy, Suttner, Pröpper, Knockaert, March, Stephens, Murray, Groß

Not a single surprise there. Koeman won't be surprised.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think we’d all agree that this is the best team we can put out at the moment.

Get into ‘em Brighton.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Every match in the league will be tough, but some will be tougher than others. If there's only a handful of games that we can stake a claim to three points, Everton at home must surely be one of them.

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Looking forward to it, we've put out probably our strongest team so I'm confident we can do something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here