Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Hughton article in the I newspaper

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Great read. I don't know why they had to mention left leaning but, the interview confirms what a balanced and positive man we have got as our manager. As an aside when I look at Chris I do not see black or white or race at all, Just a man of integrity, passion and drive. An example to anyone, black white or even bloody purple. Great fella.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Great read. I don't know why they had to mention left leaning but, the interview confirms what a balanced and positive man we have got as our manager. As an aside when I look at Chris I d[/B]o not see black or white or race at all, Just a man of integrity, passion and drive. An example to anyone, black white or even bloody purple. Great fella.

:thumbsup:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Great read. I don't know why they had to mention left leaning but, the interview confirms what a balanced and positive man we have got as our manager. As an aside when I look at Chris I do not see black or white or race at all, Just a man of integrity, passion and drive. An example to anyone, black white or even bloody purple. Great fella.

I'm not really racist but I f#cking HATE those purple twats.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm not really racist but I f#cking HATE those purple twats.

IMG_0773.JPG

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Best interview I have ever see him do - Perfect Interview. Normally he keeps the Press at ''arms length'' brilliantly and his body language tells you he is keeping them at ''arms length'' normally - but anyone who has ever chatted to him ''off camera'' will know that that was the real Chris Hughton. Well impressed I am having watched that

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Excellent Post

You know how many people I have seen use the phrase '' I don't care whether they are black, white, pink. blue or purple'' they are usually people who have jus made a racist comment and they are under the coche for it and they use that phrase as a ''get out of jail'' defence.

There is no such thing as pink people or blue people or purple people. So it's nice to see that it is a real phrase used by a genuine honest person and not a statement from someone trying to save their own skin. I truly have hated it when I have seen people like Ron Atkinson use it in the past. Well done young man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here