Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Hughton article in the I newspaper

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Great read. I don't know why they had to mention left leaning but, the interview confirms what a balanced and positive man we have got as our manager. As an aside when I look at Chris I do not see black or white or race at all, Just a man of integrity, passion and drive. An example to anyone, black white or even bloody purple. Great fella.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Great read. I don't know why they had to mention left leaning but, the interview confirms what a balanced and positive man we have got as our manager. As an aside when I look at Chris I d[/B]o not see black or white or race at all, Just a man of integrity, passion and drive. An example to anyone, black white or even bloody purple. Great fella.

:thumbsup:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Great read. I don't know why they had to mention left leaning but, the interview confirms what a balanced and positive man we have got as our manager. As an aside when I look at Chris I do not see black or white or race at all, Just a man of integrity, passion and drive. An example to anyone, black white or even bloody purple. Great fella.

I'm not really racist but I f#cking HATE those purple twats.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm not really racist but I f#cking HATE those purple twats.

IMG_0773.JPG

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Best interview I have ever see him do - Perfect Interview. Normally he keeps the Press at ''arms length'' brilliantly and his body language tells you he is keeping them at ''arms length'' normally - but anyone who has ever chatted to him ''off camera'' will know that that was the real Chris Hughton. Well impressed I am having watched that

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Excellent Post

You know how many people I have seen use the phrase '' I don't care whether they are black, white, pink. blue or purple'' they are usually people who have jus made a racist comment and they are under the coche for it and they use that phrase as a ''get out of jail'' defence.

There is no such thing as pink people or blue people or purple people. So it's nice to see that it is a real phrase used by a genuine honest person and not a statement from someone trying to save their own skin. I truly have hated it when I have seen people like Ron Atkinson use it in the past. Well done young man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here