[Help] Everton fan raising £150 for 3 little boys [UPDATE]

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Done.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Colinmorris1

Oct 15, 2017
Thank you Brighton and hove albion

Just wanted to post a massive thank you from an evertonian to the amazing Brighton and hove Albion fans. Last night I started a fundraiser for three young boys who’s father is currently on life support and the prognosis isn’t good. I was looking to raise money to buy the boys a kit as a gesture to show our support during this difficult time. A kind lady supporter from your club donated and from then on in iv been overwhelmed by donations and well wishes from your amazing fan base which your club should be proud of as you truly are a credit.

I want to wish you all the best in a league befitting for such an amazing fan base. And from the bottom of my heart thank you all.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I see from the Just Giving page that the chap that started the appeal has contacted BHA FC and offered his x2 Goodison STs (adult plus under 11) free of charge to 2 Albion supporters for the Everton vs. Albion fixture as a 'thank you.'

Great gesture.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Colin Morris
It is with a truly heavy heart I can confirm the passing of the boys dad, iv Just been to see Jayden, josh and Lucas and told them about the amazing people on here who’ve helped me do something special. Each individual whether donating or sharing have really restored my faith in people. I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your help which will now go towards hopefully shining a little light in this dark times for the boys. Again thank you all

:(

Sad news, puts the last minute equaliser into perspective

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Wish I could have donated I read the just giving page well done [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION] for starting the thread x Best wishes [MENTION=36052]Colinmorris1[/MENTION] you be welcomed on our board any time and loadsa love to the lads I see you smashed your target hopefully it will get these lads as well a Christmas as expected bit of change the for ya well done sir x

Colinmorris1

Oct 15, 2017
Sadly the boys dad passed away yesterday, but can hand on my heart say the love and support from Brighton fans has been heartwarming and oozes class. Kay started it all i we owe her all the thanks in the world.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Sadly the boys dad passed away yesterday, but can hand on my heart say the love and support from Brighton fans has been heartwarming and oozes class. Kay started it all i we owe her all the thanks in the world.

there are no words to say Colin. fair play to you smashed your target we are mostly a welcoming bunch and visit us any time.heart goes out to you mom and the lads x

Colinmorris1

Oct 15, 2017
Wouldn’t of been able to do it without your amazing fan base, the boys will know that, truly special club with amazing fans.. hopefully I can attend a home game of yours In the near future and thank you all personally amazing. And my offer of my seats on March at goodison 100% stands as I’d like to give something back to you truly amazing people.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'd seen this thread but hadn't opened it. So glad I did and was able to donate.

To see that the Dad passed away and the picture of him with his lads; well that is so sad and emotional.

As we all say, puts life in to perspective.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here