Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Stop all the gloating about Pal ace now, eh?

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
4 points behind us now and just got a win that could turn their season around against the current Champions, knew it was too early for all the Nigel baiting and gloating. Lets focus on our own results.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep - was way OTT on here & they always get themselves out of trouble. Time to only see them as a relegation rival.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yep - was way OTT on here & they always get themselves out of trouble. Time to only see them as a relegation rival.
See them pulling away comfortably. Looked brilliant today with zaha back.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Call me an aftertimer (but not a closet palace lover)...
fd6457d70694c94a64f93added35894d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
See them pulling away comfortably. Looked brilliant today with zaha back.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Confidence. They are still a shambles at the back but with Zaha hey will stay up. If he goes in Jan I don't think they will but they always seem to scrape by - very very lucky franchise football club since 2010 when they formed.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Looked a lot better with Zaha back tbh, and they have the calibure if player to be mid table. Chelsea look a little toothless without costa leading the line. Be interesting to see whether they push on now Palace or revert to the norm. Defensively at set plays today they were dire but overall were a lot better on the ball than recently

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Don't be silly lads. We will bait palace whilst they do badly, it's what EVERY rival team's fans do to their rivals. Enjoy it while it lasts but and don't be precious about what may or may not happen in the future.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Haven’t posted once on them losing and one win won’t make me think they r out of trouble ....get to Xmas time and then the position will be clearer

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Haven’t posted once on them losing and one win won’t make me think they r out of trouble ....get to Xmas time and then the position will be clearer

No, absolutely they are not out of trouble at all, my point is all the piss taking and they are now only 4 points behind us, if you can string a few results together in this league it can rocket you up the table.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Tedious Palace/JCL thread. If you're not prepared to gloat when your main rivals make the worst start in top-flight history there's something wrong with you.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We've just witnessed history from Crystal Palace and we weren't supposed to gloat? That's like telling a cat not to catch a mouse isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here