Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Stop all the gloating about Pal ace now, eh?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just got his hard drive back after Yewtree confiscated it more like.

A90CBD86-32B9-4409-851B-2C7649B2DF06.jpeg

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I thought you lot had emigrated you've been so quiet.

Our clash is going to be a big old game for both of us. Rivalry aside, it's a six pointer already.

It is . It should be a good game .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought you lot had emigrated you've been so quiet.

Our clash is going to be a big old game for both of us. Rivalry aside, it's a six pointer already.

Fingers crossed CH sends the Checkatrade squad up to Old Trafford in order to fully concentrate on palace.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I hear they are erecting a matchstick sculpture of Wilfried Zaha on Reeves Corner.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Hang on PaLLLLLLLace only won because Chelsea scored for them - expect normal service to resume soon! :lolol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Threads like these must be started by the people that buy half and half scarves. Embarrassing f#cking snowflakes. 'We must be jolly nice to everybody and pray they return the favour, or at some point they may ridicule us and I just couldn't take it.'

Exactly this, we are never going to have Palace record such a pathetic start to a season, ever,(or any other team, for that matter)
It had to come to an end sometime, and, I don't expect them to be relegated, but, if you can't grind them about this, when will you be able too?

Best start to a season, ever.

PS, Get your money on Dazet to win their goal of the month competition, can't see them getting many against the Geordies next week

jesus. This is exactly the tine to enjoy it and gloat. It won’t last forever and they may end up ahead of us. But this record will stay for a long time

Palarse can just fork off for all I care.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Most of us knew they had played a lot of the 'bigger' teams and it wouldn't last for ever...... hardly challenging for Europe like some of their fans said whilst spunking a hell of a lot more than us up the wall recently (imagine those wages). The key thing is it's still an all time record and that's different to just a light ribbing for being bottom after 8 games.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Tedious Palace/JCL thread. If you're not prepared to gloat when your main rivals make the worst start in top-flight history there's something wrong with you.

100% this.
Hopefully if fortunes reverse, the mods won't go all
Kim Jong un on us .

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Only took 1 win and they are back.. Why not come over here over the last 7 games?

Will you be back if you lose to Newcastle and Westham?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Only took 1 win and they are back.. Why not come over here over the last 7 games?

Will you be back if you lose to Newcastle and Westham?

I've been back , check my posting record .

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
100% this.
Hopefully if fortunes reverse, the mods won't go all
Kim Jong un on us .

Bit rich of you lot coming on here criticising the mods have they banned you all or have you all been on holiday since the start of the season?

One win and you all start creeping out of the woodwork

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Most of us knew they had played a lot of the 'bigger' teams and it wouldn't last for ever...... hardly challenging for Europe like some of their fans said whilst spunking a hell of a lot more than us up the wall recently (imagine those wages). The key thing is it's still an all time record and that's different to just a light ribbing for being bottom after 8 games.

They were always going to climb the ladder, and in all honesty i think they will still finish above us.

But surely we are allowed to have our fun when they made such a bad start to the season?

I can't believe some people get so upset about us giving them stick (not that there have been many aroound to read it, but you can't blame them for that - They are not proper football fans)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
IMG_0955.JPG

Oi oi captain

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
(a) Stick totally justified, James Bond 007 indeed! :D
(b) Let's hope this is a fleeting success amongst a sea of failure for that bunch of merchants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here