Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which Set Of Fans Should Be Happiest?

Who should be happiest?

• Newcastle

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Brighton

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • None - all three will be relegated come May

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
All things considered from the first 7 games, which set of fans from the newly promoted teams should feel happiest about their current situation and their season so far.

Poll to follow

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I tick the option marked ALL.

We're happy aren't we? I am

Newcastle should be pleased they are settling nicely back in and Rafa is still there

Hudds have made a cracking start, and although I doubt they'll stay up, you're unlikely to find that pessimism amongst their fans

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Huddersfield fans should be delerious at present.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Huddersfield fans should be delerious at present.

I agree that Huddersfield should be delirious, they are over achieving but that could've just been their excellent start where they took advantage to 2 sides not being up to speed.

Newcastle have lost some matches that they would have wanted to win but equally have beaten some decent sides.

We have made steady progress as more and more of our new signings have settled in, we have won the games we needed to and more importantly kept defeats to a collection of respectable results.

Equally this weekends set of fixtures could make any of these teams feel more comfortable of their position

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Of the three, the happiest should be the Huddersfield supporters, seeing as, at the start of last season, they were fearing a relegation battle in the Championship and not really considering that they would be promoted and playing in the top flight the following season. Newcastle and ourselves hope had realistic hopes of promotion last season

So fans of 2 clubs expecting to be there vs 1 set of fans who couldn't have expected to be in this position = easy win for the Huddersfield option (it's got to be a bit like Leicester expecting relegation and winning the PL instead)

That's without taking into account our starts in the league this season

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think that the fact we've waited so long for this, our infrastructure, we've shown we can compete at this level, we know(???) that come January we are going to sign two WORLD-CLASS strikers and improve even more. Crystal PaLLLLLLLace flailing about like a semi squashed ant at the bottom, Dunk, March, we've got Knockaert,Tony Bloom...............etc. Couldn't be much happier.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Newcastle have been there, dropped down and come back up again, service as normal for a club of their stature.
Huddersfield well, they are just Huddersfield.
Sticking my neck out here and hopefully speaking for the rest of you Albionites.
I think we should be the happiest, in getting to where we have longed to be, the PL. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here