Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leigh Griffiths

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Very strange troll. Apart from Mark McGee (sic) saying he could "play for us, no bother", there is no link.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
That boy can certainly finish... it would be a big YES from me...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hopefully we have stopped signing league 1 forwards.
Yep the club has definitely stopped signing League 1 forwards, in fact they've gone one step further.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hopefully we have stopped signing league 1 forwards.

That boy can certainly finish... it would be a big YES from me...

Funny how polarised opinion can be about a player. I am with B.W. In that I certainly don't think he's only league one standard. I'd be pleased to sign him. Wicked free kick ability.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Watch the video... yes, I know it is the MTL, but watch Mr Griffiths' finishes... I think you'll find 'league 1 (or lower) finisher' is a massive insult to this guy...

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
That boy will wear his legs out keep running to the corner flag every time he scores.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why would he leave a team virtually guaranteed Champions League football every season and winning honours so probably on a decent wage to join a team that are in the bottom group of Premier League teams at the moment. I think that I will bin that rumour or suggestion.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Why would he leave a team virtually guaranteed Champions League football every season and winning honours so probably on a decent wage to join a team that are in the bottom group of Premier League teams at the moment. I think that I will bin that rumour or suggestion.
Thats it then deals off.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Watch the video... yes, I know it is the MTL, but watch Mr Griffiths' finishes... I think you'll find 'league 1 (or lower) finisher' is a massive insult to this guy...

I agree. Celtic are not very good but this lad can certainly score, his free kicks against England weren't flukes.

Would be a step up to the Prem for him too, think that he would cost over £10m though.

TNBA

TTF

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Always scores for Celtic, but you get that niggling “monkey tennis defenders and Scottish goalkeepers” thought.

I’d take him though.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

I suspect that premier league wages are somewhat higher than top end scottish premier salaries and its only 1 guaranteed champions league game and winning a pretty non competitive league

Just to add an article in the tabloids in march had him on around 18k per week.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here