Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leigh Griffiths

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Think Griffiths has matured and improved as a player at Celtic. He's also less of a Bampot away from football. Think he would do well for us. My concern would be that he was very homesick when he was at Wolves so could he settle down here?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He scored for Scotland against us up there so I am sure that would have been noticed by club higher up the Premier than us and they would be more likely to be after him. The most likely possible club would be Newcastle as he could still live just in Scotland and travel daily, although a 2 hr drive, although living just north of Berwick would cut that nearly in half.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Looks like he has learned his craft well, good with both feet, confident ball control, decent pace and scores with his head. Looks like Vardy type player so if available in January it would be rude to not make an approach in advance.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Would need the right club. We'd probably offer him as good a chance as anyone but well there must be far less risky players to spend north of 10M on

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Why would he leave a team virtually guaranteed Champions League football every season and winning honours so probably on a decent wage to join a team that are in the bottom group of Premier League teams at the moment. I think that I will bin that rumour or suggestion.

You are aware that Davy Pröpper, José Izquierdo and Ezequiel Schelotto were all in similar situations before joining us in the summer?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I would snap him up, all round striker = great video

I also reckon least 5 of those goals were off side and he would piss the groundsmen off no end with his knee sliding. But its a yes from me. There is however no link??

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why would he leave a team virtually guaranteed Champions League football every season and winning honours so probably on a decent wage to join a team that are in the bottom group of Premier League teams at the moment. I think that I will bin that rumour or suggestion.

Compared to say regular games against cack v regular games against other PL teams

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here