Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Any non leaguers tomorrow.?

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Apart from the gate, of course. Did Dartford have much of a following? I went to their ground once for a League match between Maidstone Utd and Mansfield.

Yep, getting on for half the total crowd. Noisy but decent. They knocked us out at the same stage at their place 3 years ago and it was a decent, modern ground.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Have they won through? The 1st round isn't regionalized so that's the draw most clubs fear!

Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews - bad

(It's rather remiss of you not to update the next P&TFC match on your signature, particularly with this thread drawing non-League interest :))
Truro won 2 0 at Hampton. 1st round is an open draw.

Have they won through? The 1st round isn't regionalized so that's the draw most clubs fear!

Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews - bad

(It's rather remiss of you not to update the next P&TFC match on your signature, particularly with this thread drawing non-League interest :))

It seems like a lifetime away - Saltdean Away in the The Peter Bentley Cup tues - nothing next sat due to a blank cup day then Three Bridges on the 28th - I didn’t go today so just to get me through I’ve got to endure Sunday football of FC Albion of Brighton v Old Evertonians at Sussex Uni tomorrow afternoon

Yep, getting on for half the total crowd. Noisy but decent. They knocked us out at the same stage at their place 3 years ago and it was a decent, modern ground.
:cool:

Attachments

• 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 138
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 143
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    392.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    629.9 KB · Views: 144
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    264.2 KB · Views: 143

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Whitehawk continued their losing streak and are firmly at the bottom of the Conference South. At least they've scored more goals than Palace this season though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No disgrace in Hill's 1-0 defeat at home to Dartford although, truth be told, we never really looked like scoring. Decent crowd of 873.

Bognor also out by the same score at Oxford City so no non-league Sussex teams in the first round proper.

Couple of decent chances to equalise after HT, Elphick’s header in particular and Hill the better team after the break. As you say though, no disgrace against a higher ranked team.

Weird to not be able to have a pint whilst watching though and never seen so many ‘security’ people at the Hill. Unnecessary bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here