Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber on ongoing touting of tickets

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So does that mean a season ticket holder is not a club member???

24,000 STHs and only 14,000 club members rather suggests that's the case however bearing in mind the rules for the loyalty scheme and all STHs have similar to this:

Capture.jpg

then I wouldn't rule anything out.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
24,000 STHs and only 14,000 club members rather suggests that's the case however bearing in mind the rules for the loyalty scheme and all STHs have similar to this:

Capture.jpg

then I wouldn't rule anything out.

Only 302 points, part time supporter :whistle:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Should deduct 1 STH loyalty point for every minute someone leaves their seat before the half time and final whistles. Its not fair if someone leaves early because someone else could have been watching the match instead of them.

I know at one of the fan's forums last year Bloom said they were looking into introducing an 80-90 minute season ticket for just £33 that gets you in for the last 10-12 minutes or so to occupy a vacated seat and you get to clap the team off after the final whistle into the bargain. If successful Barber said they'd try and roll out a 37-45 minute one for £27 and they kick you back out of the Amex at half time once you've bought a few pies and bits.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
I know at one of the fan's forums last year Bloom said they were looking into introducing an 80-90 minute season ticket for just £33 that gets you in for the last 10-12 minutes or so to occupy a vacated seat and you get to clap the team off after the final whistle into the bargain. If successful Barber said they'd try and roll out a 37-45 minute one for £27 and they kick you back out of the Amex at half time once you've bought a few pies and bits.

Sounds like a good way to increase income. Am surprised thie hasn't been introduced yet.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
And early leavers at both half time and full time.

Late arrivers too! And I don’t mean the odd “missed the earlier train” type of people, I mean the stay in the concourse drinking until 5/10 mins into the game, and then leave 5/10 mins before half time/full time because they have to keep their status as functioning alcoholics, and god forbid they actually watch an entire football match.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Vigour means effort or determination. What on Earth did you think it meant that would produce such mirth?

Consistency (rigour) is the key issue here surely?

But I suppose effort (vigour) does apply.

Oh well :shrug:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm expecting a fleet of lawyers to be in attendance the next time somebody starts the SEAGULL chant at a game .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm expecting a fleet of lawyers to be in attendance the next time somebody starts the SEAGULL chant at a game .

Come now. You know that's the wrong collective noun. It's a haemorrhoid of lawyers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here