Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How will Glenn Murray react if he scores for the Albion against Palace at the Amex?

How will Glenn Murray react if he scores for the Albion against PaLLLLLLLace at the Amex?

• Go absolutely ballistic, over-the-top joyous

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Celebrate as if it were just another goal

Votes: 69 26.2%
  • Muted textbook my-old-club non-celebration

Votes: 152 57.8%
  • Run to the Palace fans and immediately request forgiveness

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 6 2.3%

• Total voters

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
We have certainly picked up performance wise and believe it or not do look pretty good going forward but still have the alarming & worrying inability to win a game. Probably not the best time to be playing you but then could argue better now than 5-6 games ago.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
He is becoming a well respected PL front man, great qualities. Can see him with a muted reaction if he scores at the SS and maybe a quick badge grab and firm stance in front of the NS with a respectful run back to the centre. Knowing Murray, he will do something classy when he scores.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I think it depends on how the game goes and when he scores, if it is feisty nip and tuck and he runs through in the final minute through on goal in front of the North stand I am sure a rue smile will cover face.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
No real celebration for the first, a casual wave to the North stand when he slots his 2nd and then go bat-shit crazy when he completes the hat-trick.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I don't think many of even assume it's going to be a win, do we? Our recent record against Palace (one win in 7) doesn't give much cause for optimism, and you can forget league position in a game like this.

In 2005, we were in the relegation zone, and Palace were doing well. We won 1-0. Form goes out of the window in a rivals game.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
In 2005, we were in the relegation zone, and Palace were doing well. We won 1-0. Form goes out of the window in a rivals game.

It does, but I'd say this is arguably the closet matched we've been for a long time, which makes it even more of a mouthwatering prospect.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I cannot believe that the word ************ is blocked

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
He is a gentleman, he knows exactly how to conduct himself.

So I suppose you mean he'll go to the Palace supporters, pull his dick out, and rest it softly on his hand as he looks each and everyone of them right in the eyes.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
How will Glenn Murray react if he scores for the Albion against Palace at the Amex?
...Don't you mean WHEN he scores...?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here