Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Everton

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
[/B]
I think that you should learn to read what is written not what you want it to say. At no time did I say that he wasnt fit and just to reiterate he SEEMS to be struggling with his back just an opinion not a fact.

You will need to reply to your own posts a lot more if you have ambitions to get to 70,000 this time next year :moo:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ryan

Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Suttner

Knockaert
Stephens
Pröpper
March

Groß

Murray

Subs : Krul, Schelotto, Hunemeier, Rosenior, Izquierdo, Brown, Murphy

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I think that he should either start or not be in the squad as he serves no purpose on the bench compared to Rosenior and I wonder if the years are catching up with him to start based on his performances so far this season. Whilst they havent been bad they havent been as good as previously and he seems to be struggling with his back and I noticed he was wearing a back brace/ support for the last game.

So you've left him out of the squad completely based on seeing him wearing an undergarment that you assume is for a back problem, although you have no real idea why he is wearing it. Many players wear similar garments.

You have not said he isn't fit and you admit you don't know the facts but you leave him out completely! That's so bizarre.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Suspect we'll line up similarly to the last time out. Solly and AK on the wings with Izzy playing the makeshift striker. Jose, Murray on the bench.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can’t see it being anything other than the obvious:

Ryan
Bruno-Duffy-Dunk-Suttner
Knockaert-Stephens-Propper-March
Gross
Murray​

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Rosenior is in India so he won't be in the squad today.

edit: I incorrectly thought Liam was at the Premier League event, but the seagulls article actually states it is Leroy!

Last edited:

wilki123

Jan 25, 2017
I like a Score cast bet, been caught out a couple of times with players being on the bench. How do I find out as soon as the team is announced?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here