Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PaLLLLLLLace move their financial records to a Wetherspoons in Altrincham

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:D Very Good (In response to: I think this is a mistake, someone in their accounts asked Parrish about the books and and he misheard when he replied "I'm just altering them". )

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]
Can we get paul-brighton registered on the next post-quote workshop please.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's ironic that PaLLLLLLLace are above The Unicorn, given that the unicorn has one point.

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"CPFC 2010 Ltd" still makes me chuckle.

Especially when considered in relation to their "Against Modern Football" banners which seem to have mysteriously disappeared (like PaLLLLLLLace fans on here recently) since they cheated their way to the big table and gorged at the trough themselves. Hopefully they can get them back out again soon.

It's pretty normal practice to have your registered office at your accountants. But having your accountants working above a Wetherspoons, maybe less so.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
But why Altrincham? It's hardly local.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yes it is, and the funny thing about it is that there aren't any Nigels on here. I'm sure that until this season, they were all over Palace threads liike white on rice. Not anymore though. Funny, that.

Hi Sims !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Well hello there. Have you any idea where all your chums have gone?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Well funnily enough , I can't speak for my chums, because they're not my chums, if you know what I mean.
Will you be roughing it in the Arthur this season, or will you be in the executive area ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I like your new signature.

That Bozza is such a wit isn't he ? Or was it Edna ? Or the closet CPFC fan El Pres ?
Shame I don't have the luxury of editing my own page,
Oh well .

Last edited:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
That Bozza is such a wit isn't he ? Or was it Edna ? Or the closet Palace fan El Pres ?
Shame I don't have the luxury of editing my own page,
Oh well .

You are very quick, I'll give you that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here