Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Upcoming run of games

How many points do you think we'll get from the upcoming 7 fixtures?

• Total voters

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We should be looking to beat both PaLLLLLLLace and Swansea as they are teams we need to finish above to stay in the PL.
An away win is important as it removes the pressure as the season progresses without one.
A draw at West Ham and then whatever we can get from the other games.
Going for 12 points.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Be happy if we double our current total but think we will get 6 points from those seven games , 3 draws and 1 win .

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It looks like a really crunch sequence of games coming up now.

None of them are easy, other than Palace of course, but there are some of what look like being amongst the easier fixtures we'll have. Other than Manchester United, all are in the bottom half of the table today and only three points separates those sides (again, Palace are excluded from this).

15/10 - Everton (h) 1
20/10 - West Ham (a) 3
29/10 - Southampton (h)
4/11 - Swansea (a)
20/11 - Stoke (h)
25/11 - Man Utd (a)
28/11 - Palace (h)

How many points do you think we'll pick up from these fixtures?

Going ok so far. And seconds away from being 6 points too.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
15/10 - Everton (h) - Draw
20/10 - West Ham (a) - Win
29/10 - Southampton (h) - Win
4/11 - Swansea (a) - Win
20/11 - Stoke (h) - Draw
25/11 - Man Utd (a) - Loss
28/11 - PaLLLLLLLace (h) - Win

14 pts

What do you know? If this happens then we will be in dreamland

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
What do you know? If this happens then we will be in dreamland

Is it too much to hope for a win v Stoke? I did a similar thing in cutting back expectations but given the current form of all those teams, (exc Man U) if you look at them in isolation there's 4 very winnable games

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Is it too much to hope for a win v Stoke? I did a similar thing in cutting back expectations but given the current form of all those teams, (exc Man U) if you look at them in isolation there's 4 very winnable games

Stoke have got Watford away before us so could be arrive at the AMEX after a confidence shattering run of three consecutive defeats. Maybe I should change my original prediction.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Next 3 all winnable. Bit scary, the hope our team's performances can give you. I'm realistically hoping for 5-7 points from these.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I've gone for 11 - post Everton and West Ham - so another 7 to get from 4 games.

Saints - draw
Swansea - lose
Stoke - win
Man Utd - lose
Palace - win

Achievable I think.

Expect some part of our current team to get injured/suspended but finally able to call on fully fit Brown/Kayal/Baldock and unsuspended Hemed means we can switch it up and play the same.

Fingers crossed.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
13 points, cos I'm not superstitious - touch wood!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
What an opportunity to push on now.

Wouldn't be the Brighton way though would it ;-)

Indeed. If we do stay up, I can't help but feel it will be on the last game of the season waiting for other results while we lose at Liverpool. It is the way we do things. We won't win four in a row and stay comfortably clear of the bottom three all season (although I would love to be proved wrong)!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Indeed. If we do stay up, I can't help but feel it will be on the last game of the season waiting for other results while we lose at Liverpool. It is the way we do things. We won't win four in a row and stay comfortably clear of the bottom three all season (although I would love to be proved wrong)!
Well you never know.

Palace, Bournemouth, Stoke and Swansea could all have horrifically low point hauls, so as long as we quietly keep accumulating we could be fine before the last day.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
5 points from 9 so far.

My 13 point prediction is going to be difficult to hit now, but I'd take 12. #NotGreedy

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well, we already have 8 points from that run. I somewhat pessimistically voted a total of 7 points so we have already exceeded my prediction!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here