Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mill Road Park and Ride - What time is it Full?

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Badger Jr has a football match on Sunday, thankfully they have moved the kick off to 10am, still leaves it tight but possible to get to Mill Road park and ride for an hour and a half before the game (As advised on travel guide) . what sort of times has it been filling up for the last few games Thanks in advance for your help NSC.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Get there 2 hours before kick off

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If it's full you could try parking around King George VI Drive/Woodland Ave and walking round to the top of Mill Road. Sure the residents there will hate me for suggesting it but if you're desperate.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I am in the same boat! Our County Cup game is being played on Sunday but by the time I get down to Brighton the P&R will be full. No idea where to park as the bridge is sold out.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I am in the same boat! Our County Cup game is being played on Sunday but by the time I get down to Brighton the P&R will be full. No idea where to park as the bridge is sold out.

When Lewes Road was full once, I just took the next left turn, and there was unrestricted parking up there, just walked the 2 mins back and caught the P&R bus

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
If I lived nearer to the race course, I’d go there every time.
I think it’s filled up just twice ever

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We usually get one of the last places at about 1:20 for a 3pm kick off. I don't think you'll get in with just 90 minutes to spare.

However, when we were a bit too late recently and it was already full, we got to the racecourse and subsequently to the ground in plenty of time.

I'd definitely recommend heading straight to the racecourse if you're going to be arriving less than 90 minutes before kick-off.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
We usually get one of the last places at about 1:20 for a 3pm kick off. I don't think you'll get in with just 90 minutes to spare.

However, when we were a bit too late recently and it was already full, we got to the racecourse and subsequently to the ground in plenty of time.

I'd definitely recommend heading straight to the racecourse if you're going to be arriving less than 90 minutes before kick-off.

I might just do that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here