View Poll Results: How's the negotiations going ?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Generally well

8 5.41%
  • Some concerns but will get there in the end

27 18.24%
  • Some serious concerns

29 19.59%
  • Oh Shit

84 56.76%
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Brexit negotiation poll

2 Not allowed!
    If this gets put in with the other Brexit thread fair enough but as a separate poll

How do you think negotiations are going ?

(Maybe by only voting on this and keeping comments on the main thread we may get some results ?)

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Going as badly as expected, expect a cliff edge no deal as May can't satisfy the Brexiteer wing of the party.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 488
Size:  15.0 KB
      Brexit is like trying to remove the egg from an omelette. Updated Winter 2017
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

5 Not allowed!
      I'm a reckless optimist but even I thought it was going to be a total cluster**ck with the Muppets we have negotiating for "our side*".

Although I was desperately hoping I'd be wrong (reckless optimism) it's actually going worse than I expected.

*If David Davis and Liam Fox are your first picks then you kinda know that your team is losing this one. They'd never be anywhere near my team. For anything.

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Going as badly as expected, expect a cliff edge no deal as May can't satisfy the Brexiteer wing of the party.
      And this is it in a nutshell. Just an internal Tory squabble that's got way, way out of hand.

15 Not allowed!
      Of course it's going badly. The Brexiteers were deluded from the outset by insisting the EU DIDN'T hold all the aces.

It will turn out that they're wrong, and we have far more to lose by no deal than they do. Who knew?

It won't matter to Fat Boris or Jacob Poncemby-Smythe of course, they're both multi millionaires who don't need to bother with this "job security" nonsense. It's one for the proles and picaninnies I suspect, eh Fat Fella?
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      We have incompetent clowns negotiating who are bumbling and blundering their way through to 'no deal'.

There was an opportunity there for a win and a decent future for the country with a large dose of pragmatism, but it's slipping away fast.

You have to laugh at their hapless efforts, really, or else you'd cry.
      Out of contract June 2018 : Maenpaa, Krul, Bruno, Bong, Rosenior, Hunemeier, Sidwell, Ince, LuaLua

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      Totally this, and at the end of it I can bet it will be "Well you can't blame us for trying, blame the EU".
      Why DON'T YOU ALL JUST
      Forza la Viola, Forza Fiorentina!!!
      Worthing Raiders RFC!!!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Do yourselves a favour, the nerdy gang are out playing past their teatime .............................. ...
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
      We have incompetent clowns negotiating who are bumbling and blundering their way through to 'no deal'.

There was an opportunity there for a win and a decent future for the country with a large dose of pragmatism, but it's slipping away fast.

You have to laugh at their hapless efforts, really, or else you'd cry.
      Totally this, although we are hampered by the fact we are one of the major net contributors. Can you imagine if Poland or Bulgaria wanted out, their feet wouldn't touch the ground, and they certainly would not receive payments from Brussels for the following years, just because the EU had committed the money