Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] What colour is this shoe?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Pink but I was expecting a pair of Jimmy Choo's at the very least!

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
These are the two colours as sampled directly from the image. I would love to know which one people think is pink:

View attachment 90148

RBG 120, 180, 172

22365578_10102253590794007_7897166364451646087_n.jpg

Once the white-balance is adjusted properly

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So it just depends on if the device you're looking at the picture on auto corrects the white balance or not then? It's not that half of NSC is colour blind.

As you were. LL

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
So it just depends on if the device you're looking at the picture on auto corrects the white balance or not then? It's not that half of NSC is colour blind.

As you were. LL

Auto-correct doesn't come into it. The original picture simply has an abnormal colour-cast.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Auto-correct doesn't come into it. The original picture simply has an abnormal colour-cast.
Yes, and they are two different pictures, one normal and one messed about with. So nobody was actually looking at the same picture and thinking it was a different colour. They were looking at the pink original photo or the altered grey one.

So why were some people seeing the photo in the first post as the original when it's clearly the altered one?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Grey with aqua bits.

Hmm, its changed now I have seen the pink and white one!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yes, and they are two different pictures, one normal and one messed about with. So nobody was actually looking at the same picture and thinking it was a different colour. They were looking at the pink original photo or the altered grey one.

So why were some people seeing the photo in the first post as the original when it's clearly the altered one?
This is what a lot of fassbook friends seem to think both pictures are exactly the same!?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is what a lot of fassbook friends seem to think both pictures are exactly the same!?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
I'm past caring. Just putting it down to "some people's brain's don't work correctly" like with Trump, Brexit and conspiracy theories. [emoji23]

I'm more concerned that you don't know who Adam Ant is. Was hovering over the thumbs down.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here