Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Escaping NSC

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
'graveyard of ambition.'

I LOVE that description of NSC. It should replace 'Were loose' on the masthead. :lolol:

For what it is worth, I FULLY INTEND to bring the curtain down on my NSC career on December 31st.

So probably see you all on Jan 1 then...:nono:

:shootself:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Thank you Sheebo. He did get a job at the Albion I think ?

I knew the guy in real life - not seen him in a while. I think he did a goodbye thread on here and many guessed he had but not sure if true or not.

I don't see the need to get away from NSC - I had 6 months off this year - it seems a good source for BHA news imo.

He did as part of the ground staff. He then went to Lancing when that opened, but then I heard he went to the cricket ground.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I used to read as an outsider when I was there, but only signed up once I got here, strange really, but as has been mentioned, probably a tenuous link with blighty.
Quite amusing at times, or equally annoying, rather like a puppy.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I was pretty much an NSC addict back in the late 90s/early 00's. I was even a moderator back then (had great fun deleting all of Dwayne's nonsense!). Had a different user name too - then it was simply 'Kev'. However my usage started to drift along with my interest in the team, as I found better things to do with my time, reaching a nadir during the Russel Slade era. Then one day I logged in again to find my account has been suspended due to the fact I hadn't used it for so long. Had to get a new user name as another Kev had usurped me (the ****!). Now I'm back to wasting all my precious time again. Ain't life sweet.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
In my head, I reflect on still being on NSC every day in the same sense of derision with which Thatcher spoke about people taking buses.

It is marvellous if you don't have any real friends though, like having the radio on or something. Literally a lifesaver over Christmas. Also for plumbing, holiday tips, drunken rants, grammar fury, running joy

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was pretty much an NSC addict back in the late 90s/early 00's. I was even a moderator back then (had great fun deleting all of Dwayne's nonsense!). Had a different user name too - then it was simply 'Kev'. However my usage started to drift along with my interest in the team, as I found better things to do with my time, reaching a nadir during the Russel Slade era. Then one day I logged in again to find my account has been suspended due to the fact I hadn't used it for so long. Had to get a new user name as another Kev had usurped me (the ****!). Now I'm back to wasting all my precious time again. Ain't life sweet.

Well, as [MENTION=727]Kev[/MENTION] hasn't logged in for 10 years now, would you like it back?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I LOVE that description of NSC. It should replace 'Were loose' on the masthead. :lolol:

For what it is worth, I FULLY INTEND to bring the curtain down on my NSC career on December 31st.

So probably see you all on Jan 1 then...:nono:

:shootself:

I'm planning to end my Albion fandom for this year then.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Sully, we can't help you until you admit that you have a problem.

;) I admit my problem is missing everything Brighton. My home, my heart.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Phat Baz has been good to his word and not returned (unless I've missed his posts).

I can confirm he is alive and well......the well bit is questionable actually but he is alive. I see him from time to time really testing the suspension on his scooter which seems to be on a bit of elastic between the cafe by the station and the bar in Crowborough high street most days.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here