Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Escaping NSC

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Many have tried, most have failed, arguably the most notable escapee Mendoza who went on to enjoy a flourishing career after freeing himself from the shackles of this 'graveyard of ambition.'

Do we have any other notable ex-alumni who escaped and never returned?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Isn't this basically the same about posters disappearing into the sunset thread recently?

I got the impression Mendoza felt he was to big for this forum

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Isn't this basically the same about posters disappearing into the sunset thread recently?

I got the impression Mendoza felt he was to big for this forum

I get the impression you don't know him very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Many have tried, most have failed, arguably the most notable escapee Mendoza who went on to enjoy a flourishing career after freeing himself from the shackles of this 'graveyard of ambition.'

Do we have any other notable ex-alumni who escaped and never returned?

Flourishing career ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The username escapes me but there was a poster a few years ago who stopped posting when he got a job with the Albion. My Emmental like brain is suggesting the user name had something to do with apples :smile:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Why leave!?

When I was younger I was on here all the time. Now I don't have the time but I don't need to stop myself coming here. I'm not addicted. I can understand why people living in Brighton might not need NSC in their lives but those of us more far-flung find that NSC is one of their safe links to their home.... seagulls, stones, volks railway, fish and chips, penny-slot games on the palace pier, picking up foreign students in the Lanes and most of all... memories of the Goldstone.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know, hard to believe my memory is now so poor :down:

It's really bugging me now I hope someone can remember and put me out of my misery

Can't tell if you're serious or not...!? Crabtree you mean...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thank you Sheebo. He did get a job at the Albion I think ?

I knew the guy in real life - not seen him in a while. I think he did a goodbye thread on here and many guessed he had but not sure if true or not.

I don't see the need to get away from NSC - I had 6 months off this year - it seems a good source for BHA news imo.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I knew the guy in real life - not seen him in a while. I think he did a goodbye thread on here and many guessed he had but not sure if true or not.

I don't see the need to get away from NSC - I had 6 months off this year - it seems a good source for BHA news imo.

He used to post on NSP, not sure he’s still with the Albion though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here