Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Escaping NSC

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Kevin must be one of those names which is dying. Like Cyril and Mabel.

Haven't met anyone called Kevin under the age of 40 for yonks..

There's been 250-350 babies named Kevin every year for the last 20 years.
http://names.darkgreener.com/#kevin

but only handfuls of Cyrils - under 10 a year now for the last few decades.

Mabel is having a resurgence . Only 17 in 1996 but 250 last year.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The username escapes me but there was a poster a few years ago who stopped posting when he got a job with the Albion. My Emmental like brain is suggesting the user name had something to do with apples [emoji2]
Scrumpy Jack?

D

Deleted member 2719

The username escapes me but there was a poster a few years ago who stopped posting when he got a job with the Albion. My Emmental like brain is suggesting the user name had something to do with apples :smile:

Pink Lady???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
All the interesting and valued posters are.
I bloody knew it. Interesting in your opinion no doubt. You'll probably come back with some 'well my opinion is the one that counts' bullshit, but others come on here to read the varied posts of some of the under-appreciated posters, and without us you'd be king of a small forum with a lot less revenue. Ungrateful tw@.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I bloody knew it. Interesting in your opinion no doubt. You'll probably come back with some 'well my opinion is the one that counts' bullshit, but others come on here to read the varied posts of some of the under-appreciated posters, and without us you'd be king of a small forum with a lot less revenue. Ungrateful tw@.

I've just checked with the payments team and they confirmed there seems to have been a small holdup processing your payment this month. It should be with you in the next 5 working days.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've just checked with the payments team and they confirmed there seems to have been a small holdup processing your payment this month. It should be with you in the next 5 working days.
Ok I feel a bit silly now. I'd had a bad morning and lashed out, I apologise. I can't even edit my post now :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here