Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Pot noodle

Banned
    Struggling for breath at the top of the stairs

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Run View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It’s good isn’t it! I love the korma and sticky rib too, guilty hungover pleasure the day after Boxing day was 2 chicken kormas emptied into a bowl with bread and butter on the side, yes I did make a sandwich?
    Haven't seen the Sticky Rib one on sale anywhere, much to my disappointment.

My only real critique of Sausage and Casserole was that I found the sachet of Tomato Sauce a little on the small side to be honest, it left me wanting more of it's reddy goodness.

I think I may have to re-visit a few of the flavours to judge the improved* recipes they are using.

*When I say improved I'm highly skeptical they will have, how you improve perfection is beyond me.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Worcester sauce in a chicken and mushroom or indeed beef and tomato one with the sachet IN. over fill it a little so you get to drink/dunk bread in the residue. and a little grated cheese to make a sarnie

Chicken and mushroom was also my preferred method of consuming these

Name:  312d8dcabf86d6d8aaf127f3d035b14a.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  60.5 KB
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I've never had a Bombay Bad Boy but recall mates spreading the sauce on a dry ryvita and ignoring the pasta altogether @mrdeez and struggling somewhat
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      My teenage self had one in 1981 after a skinful of beer, it tasted disgusting even partially inebriated and it came straight back up. I vowed I'd never eat another.

Some years later, my friend admitted that he'd prepared the thing using one part boiling water, one part Captain Morgan Rum and one part De Kuiper Cherry Brandy.........

Never again.
      Every journey of a thousand miles begins with a single rail replacement bus service.

0 Not allowed!
      My sauces tell me there is a Carbonara flavour in the offing

1 Not allowed!
      Pre-match on Boxing Day we visited a very classy pub/hostel in West London where the only hot food option was Pot Noodle.
      She’s the main man in the office in the city
      And she treats me like I’m just another lackey
      But I can put a tennis racket up against my face
      And pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by thedonkeycentrehalf View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Pre-match on Boxing Day we visited a very classy pub/hostel in West London where the only hot food option was Pot Noodle.
      I went to a pub once in Digbeth, Birmingham, lets just say it wasnt the West of London it was pretty ropey and the only food they had also was pot noodles. 8/10 for presentation though stocked delightfully along the skittle alley in pyramid like structures and alternate flavours along the fruit machines the 3GBP jackpot ones or 6 quids worth of tokens which you could spend at the bar on pound a pint mild and pot noodles should you wish. Happy days