Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Thread prefix: now mandatory

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've made thread prefixes mandatory now. This means when you create a new thread, you need to select which category it is.

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 11.20.14.png

If you think there is anything obvious missing from this, let me know and I'll add it.

The main reason for this is to allow people to quickly filter to the conversations they are interested in, using the filter at the top of the forum page. In many cases, this will be to find Albion-related threads and remove the rest of the stuff that they aren't interested in.

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 11.19.02.png

I know some will say that there is not always a single category and I agree. Just choose the most obvious based on your opening post. If a thread goes off at a completely different tangent, I will change the prefix as is appropriate.

(Those who object to this change and repeatedly choose the wrong prefix as some sort of protest, will find they lose their ability to start new threads)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Test ?

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
What about finance or professional? Often see people asking for advice regarding money/jobs.

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
What about finance or professional? Often see people asking for advice regarding money/jobs.

Yes. And 'Help' or 'Help please'. I've put several pleas on here over the years, on a variety of subjects, and there's always been someone to help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here