Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Planet 2

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great programme, and although the era of HD doesn't do much for Attenborough's wrinkles it sure makes the nature come alive in a spellbinding way.

An amazing programme, this is EXACTLY why we need the BBC and the licence fee.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Was a little disappointed with Planet Earth II. Didn't seem to glow properly etc. This was excellent though.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Great programme, and although the era of HD doesn't do much for Attenborough's wrinkles it sure makes the nature come alive in a spellbinding way.

Thought it was brilliant. 4 years in the making, the production is a documentary in itself

So many Beeb bashers out there these days, it gives viewers access to this stuff at a very reasonable price. Not content for only those can afford it, while lining the pockets of tax dodging multi-nationals

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Perhaps, but the man has been and seen things that we mere mortals dream of.
Great prog though :)

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Finally watched it last night on my recently acquired large 4k TV. Whether it was the upscaling or not the pictures were spectacular. Looking forward to more.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stunning

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Fantastic pics. Need a new script writer. Attenborough out, Sorry!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The footage of the sharks feeding on the SPERM whale was incredible. Liked the squids as well. But the rest of tonights episode was a bit...meh. I know thats heresay, but I'm not that fussed about rocks, molluscs and plankton. Looking forward to it getting back to the real life drama with some PROPER animal action like we had in the first episode.

And I want to see some PUFFINS

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The footage of the sharks feeding on the SPERM whale was incredible. Liked the squids as well. But the rest of tonights episode was a bit...meh. I know thats heresay, but I'm not that fussed about rocks, molluscs and plankton. Looking forward to it getting back to the real life drama with some PROPER animal action like we had in the first episode.

And I want to see some PUFFINS

WHAT? How could you forget the fish with the see-through head? You could see all his gizmos working in his bonce, all the while he can look everywhere without being impeded by not having a see-through head.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
WHAT? How could you forget the fish with the see-through head? You could see all his gizmos working in his bonce, all the while he can look everywhere without being impeded by not having a see-through head.

Absolutely crazy!! Evolution on steroids!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Yes, the sunroof noggin was impressive. Bonkers.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Another fantastic episode tonight - the hypnotising cuttlefish, and the symbiotic relationship between the octopus and grouper being particular treats. It was very funny when the producer said that they were in French Polynesia but they couldn’t say exactly where, as they’d agreed to keep the location secret, 15 seconds before pulling up to a jetty with a sign reading “Tetamanu Diving”. :facepalm:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Another masterpiece. Should be forced watching to anyone who asks why we have to pay for a TV licence. Would never be made by ITV or C4 and worth every penny.

My only sadness is that one day I will have to live without Attenborough bringing me new natural world documentaries. It will be a sad day.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bobbit Worm could have had a better cameraman!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here