Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone notice where Boro are in the Championship?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We certainly had the last laugh over the 2 seasons :)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyone notice where Boro are in the Championship?

I know, who is Boro?

Christ, from that I thought they'd have been fighting Sunderland for last place like a pissed up bird in Whitby on Friday night arguing over the last available kebab in the post club takeaway.

Yes they're 11th :lol:
Yes I had to physically key in "The Championship" to the BBC Sport app to see that.
But it's not like they've lost 7 on the trot & not scored like, say, Palace.

:lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I did notice the bottom 3 were all Premier League within the last few years.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's terrible how quickly you can lose interest in the lower leagues after a couple of months at the top table, even The Championship, not realising there were mid-week league games being played and only realising there had been when you see the scores the next day. It's no wonder so many fans of the big six (admittedly most of them glory hunters) probably thought we were playing in League Two before this season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What is the Championship ?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
After 5 games there was talk of Villa gong down.
Championship folks, it's an absolute lottery this season.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It's terrible how quickly you can lose interest in the lower leagues after a couple of months at the top table, even The Championship, not realising there were mid-week league games being played and only realising there had been when you see the scores the next day. It's no wonder so many fans of the big six (admittedly most of them glory hunters) probably thought we were playing in League Two before this season.

I'm quite the opposite. Our results and standing aside I've little, if any interest in anything other than the relegation places and what's going on around us

I still look at the Championship regularly and will watch their weekend games on TV ahead of the normal PL offering. The unpredictability of it makes it much more entertaining and there are some big names down there whose progress (or lack of) I like to keep up with too ... all in all a much more interesting league imo

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I just hope this thread doesn't come back to bite us on the arse, it might be a good idea just to worry about our survival this season. :shrug:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
What is the Championship ?

Fantastic league. Proper football fans rather than tourists and every game is a battle. Most competitive league there is. Just a shame the PL has ruined it by making it impossible to truly compete without gambling huge amounts of cash.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I just hope this thread doesn't come back to bite us on the arse, it might be a good idea just to worry about our survival this season. :shrug:

How I feel.

A couple of wins and Boro would be challenging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I can explain.

The portly coach who kept hold of the ball to waste time is no longer with them. He is in partnership with the ex-Sutton keeper in a pie making enterprise.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Be careful with threads like this.

They tend to have come back and make people like twats!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Be careful with threads like this.

They tend to have come back and make people like twats!
A thread on a message board has no power to alter reality or change destiny in regard to how well or badly Middlesbrough or Albion do this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here