Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23's v Blackburn, Amex on Monday

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
For a while it was part of the deal to be in the U23 league that you had to broadcast them, I agree it was really good. Some away teams still broadcast them, we seem to hardly advertise these games (nothing in Sundays programme) even though its half term and free for ST holders. I assume if the club does not need to do it they see no value in it or the PL have stopped us dong it.

It is blooming annoying. Certainly last season (and, if memory serves, before that too) a majority of the home games were shown live. It was one of the reasons I subscribed to the new Seagulls TV, as the club indicated in the summer that this would continue - WATCH PRE-SEASON LIVE ON SEAGULLS TV!

...Seagulls TV will also screen live coverage and highlights of selected under-23 Premier League 2, Women's Super League and FA Youth Cup fixtures - and continue to provide player interviews, behind-the-scenes access and exclusive features.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
So the club announces that the match is supposedly available live, after 3 goals have already been scored.

:facepalm:

And the bloody link doesn't work.

FFS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here