• U23 v Sunderland .jpeg
    U23 v Sunderland .jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 469
  • U 23 S v Sunderland .jpeg
    U 23 S v Sunderland .jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 474

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Last year enjoyed watching these on Seagull player. Why dont they show games now

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ready to roll :)

I coach an under 11s team now on a monday night 6-7. Annoys me that I cant make the u23 games at the Amex... I really enjoy watching them

Just a thought, but would your U11s learn something, and have a good time, if you just took them along to a game like this?

I'm sure the club will happily furnish the requisite number of tickets.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Just a thought, but would your U11s learn something, and have a good time, if you just took them along to a game like this?

I'm sure the club will happily furnish the requisite number of tickets.

Absolutely. Will suggest it. We have paid up front for the training pitch which could be an issue..... but would love to get the boys watching a game and just tell them to watch the player that plays in their position for example. see what they pick up.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Last year enjoyed watching these on Seagull player. Why dont they show games now

For a while it was part of the deal to be in the U23 league that you had to broadcast them, I agree it was really good. Some away teams still broadcast them, we seem to hardly advertise these games (nothing in Sundays programme) even though its half term and free for ST holders. I assume if the club does not need to do it they see no value in it or the PL have stopped us dong it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can get to a printer. There's no link to buy on the website.

It's gone now by the looks of it.

I also don't have one but I'm going to drive over anyway. I'm sure someone said you can do the season ticket business at the ticket office before the game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's gone now by the looks of it.

I also don't have one but I'm going to drive over anyway. I'm sure someone said you can do the season ticket business at the ticket office before the game.

If lush doesn't want my spare you can have

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
An experienced line-up with Krul, Kayal, Skalak and Baldock all starting. Good to see Aaron Connolly back from injury and on the bench:-

[TWEET]919971273727455233[/TWEET]

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
An experienced line-up with Krul, Kayal, Skalak and Baldock all starting. Good to see Aaron Connolly back from injury and on the bench:-

[TWEET]919971273727455233[/TWEET]
Hopefully Baldock and Kayal can be considered for the bench on Friday evening

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here