Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dentist stories

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm short on holiday days, and so am thinking of combining my afternoon off for the Stoke or Palace games to go to the Dentist and get a filling (or worse). I don't think it's a good idea in reality, I'll get chucked out for dribbling my drink everywhere and looking drunk...Plus, when we score our 4th against Palace, I may well dislodge the filling in all the excitement.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
There are harrowing tales of the Morley Street children's dentist on the FB Brighton Past page. When my parents moved to London I was 9 and my first visit to the new dentist revealed the 'need' for 9 fillings, administered by a sadistic German dentist with rimless glasses who refused to give an injection. Put me off for years. My experience in Brighton has been much better - I have a good NHS dentist (perhaps a bit drill-happy) and the rest of the family go to Dr Phillery (really) on St James St who teaches up in London somewhere as well.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Woman walks in to dentist and says " I dont know whats worse, Going to the dentist or having a baby" . Dentist replied " Let me know because I will have to adjust the seat"

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
There are harrowing tales of the Morley Street children's dentist on the FB Brighton Past page. When my parents moved to London I was 9 and my first visit to the new dentist revealed the 'need' for 9 fillings, administered by a sadistic German dentist with rimless glasses who refused to give an injection. Put me off for years. My experience in Brighton has been much better - I have a good NHS dentist (perhaps a bit drill-happy) and the rest of the family go to Dr Phillery (really) on St James St who teaches up in London somewhere as well.

Mr. Fillery is not a Dr but a very good dentist. My wife was his dental nurse 15 years ago, she now works at a different practice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here